Breakfast in Pennsylvania

I ran home for a quick trip to visit Ryder and Matty yesterday:












It was so nice to see these little men!

This morning, I stopped in to visit Uncle Rich and my cousin Zach who were in town visiting my dad and checking out Musikfest. We made a big breakfast before I hit the road back home.


I couldn't find my favorite pancake recipe, but this one is pretty good too.

1 1/2 C flour
3 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp sugar
1 1/4 C milk
1 egg
3 tbsp melted butter
(I added a dash of cinnamon and vanilla today for a kick)

Stir together dry ingredients, make a hole in the center and add in wet ingredients. Stir until smooth. Let sit for 10 minutes. Ladle onto skillet heated to 350°, when bubbles start to rise, flip, cook until golden brown.

Also on the plate: blueberry syrup (throw some fresh blueberries and maple syrup in a pot on medium-low heat while you're doing everything else). bacon (because what's breakfast without bacon?). and strawberries and blueberries (just because).



Also, Marley says hi :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment